Saturday 7 February 2009

CHINESE New Year

Many people have been asking me bout how i celebrated CNY in Madison. Well, I was glad to answer at first, but then I get annoyed and eventually felt offended. Hmmm... Let me show u...


While u guys get the angpow with money inside...


I get the textbooks which cost me a fortune...



While u guys get to look at the real pretty gals...


I looked at victoria's secret catalog model and ..........
no! i didn't masturbate on it!! trust me..



While u guys get to hug the gals...


I get a roomie who has the same sex organ as me.. 
(sorry, andrew) 


So did i make u happy now? Besides that, it is CHINESE new year. Wat did u guys expect in a white country? Haha.. Anyway, tat's life. Bummer at times. Always with up n down. Well, no matter how bad is it, life still goes on, the earth is still round. So I tried to be optimistic all the time, n guess wat 


tada~~ i met a new fren. At least an opposite sex one. ^^

So live with it, guys especially u!! U kno i m talking bout u, dun u... jackass...  

0 comments: