yup. today i am so boring, so jo taught me how to make tiramisu, the simplest way.
500g mascarporne cheese
3 tablespoon of sugar
a pack of tiramisu biscuit
coffee a bowl
some choc powder
1. seperate the egg white and egg yolk
2. beat the egg yolk and egg white separately.
3. add beaten egg yolk to mascarpone cheese and continue beat it.
4. add egg white to the mixture.
5.dip the tiramisu biscuit in coffee and cover the biscuits with the mixture..like the bowl in the middle.
6. sprinkle some choc powder and freeze it in the fridge for an hour, let it chill
7. nice tiramisu is ready to be served
6 years ago