Wednesday 7 November 2007

Who Dare 2 Forget Me Ha?!!

hello every1..sudenly i apear le..gues wat? i bak ki lo..aiyoyo..wan kep fit again..y gal muz hv tis type of pro le? v sien 1 u noe? but bo huat..haha..paise..talking nonsense..
wei........tis year finish le lo.........next year STPM ady lo..so scare nia..haiz..but nvm coz i noe many wil pia wif me de..although i noe many wan gv up le..but got me as advicor they wake up..yeah..although i oso din score v god nia..hehe..inform u al..although my result quite bad..but my no. in clas improve o..last time is 11 now is 6..fast clap hand while..gv me motivation bit ma..but no.7 eh les me 2 mark, no.8 eh les me 3 mark n no.9 eh les me 4 mark..walau ned so near ma..so horible..if next time relax nia sure pul down by ppl..aiyoyo..those clever eh fast teach me how 2 improve le..i cant gao dim my chem la....T.T
n ho n ho..duno wan type wat la..
ok le la..i wan go do my math le..then slep..then ho tomoro morning go climb hil!!! wif one oso bak ki eh gal..haha..yuan lai hil in pokok sena oso v famous de na..til kh eh club oso wan make it as 1 activity..but ho shhhh....i thk wil c many no stamina eh ppl rest at half way..me le..ah tian jie jie is wel train eh na..not many gal can reach d stamina lik me..haha..cam my nose now high high le..
realy wan stop le la..tata every1..if not my math hw wil lik mountain again..
mis u al....muuuuaacks!!!
let us add oil n pray 4 our qing qing..coz she say history tak sempat study le..haha..

0 comments: