Monday 7 May 2007

Oik,stil bRa?? -_-

Haiyo,i jz mention a small tiny little line,so many responses..haih...bredpits reali is bredpits.. reali can beh liao beh liao...

Hmm,XT,jz take it easy la..get stolen jz me ''dao mei'' lo..i think not my housemate did it,is the workers go repair or dunno do wat,then my bras hilang dy..crap man...i think is male de..forget about it dy lo actualy...haha..if not mistaken,my housemate 1 which are plain pain like ah ma use de,stil hang nicely there...so me reali suai lo..haha..aft tht i jz hang in my room dy,never hang at the washing area there...

Oh ya,btw,Shuyi now quit AIMST...leaving to Perak soon..going to join matikulasi...ceh meh de..not only tht,stil have to accept the fate n have a new life...haiz...hope it's a start of something new,n i can adapt it well...

XT,when ah eng come back? long time din contact dy,n oso zi hong...if can b4 i go perak we find a day come out meet n ba gua a bit oso not bad kut? haha...depends la..c u all how..

Nic,when it's the time to be serious, pls try to be serious la..18 dy lo tis year...for ur own good la..but at bredpits here no ned too serious..haha..

~end of the post~^^

0 comments: