Friday 25 May 2007

...speechless

F6,i dunno wad to talk much actualy..talk much wrong much later..
hmm,actualy i'm not feeling good these days...many many things in my mind..
being shuyi like me,i think i wont let myself bother it much rite..but sumhow i feel like..i do reali care..
HW,i read again ur msg u wrote last time... it helps me a lot,but too made me realise that i reali miss u much..
in the past,i know i cuo guo le many many things.. n i'm wondering izzit i'm such a nerd for being lik tht...n now i know sumhow sumth is the 1 i wil nvr get back like last time dy..jz like frenship..betwen me n yy..
I always feel like i'm not in the world u all having..so stupid.. jz i dun wanna admit it only.. n actualy many many things,i do care much,but i jz keep quiet...coz i know i tak layak to kira much,n i jz dun like to kira much.. but i know it hurts me sumhow..
Feeling like making trouble again.. ..but i never meant it..sorry..

GOD BLESS ...

0 comments: